Thursday, August 8, 2013

Awesome words of encouragement!

For all the ladies who are here and need encouragement (and gentlemen too), I've just shared a new video on Empowering Women with Raw Foods. If you are struggling with feeling confident, losing weight, or finding health success, I truly hope that this video reaches you. I believe that women in particular have a truly unique relationship with food that can either rule them or empower them. Every woman that I know wants to glow when she walks into a room and inspire the world--so "lettuce" do this together! I hope that you take a few minutes to watch and share it with your family and friends. Gain confidence, re-establish your relationship with food, and gain true success! Are you ready?! Video here:http://youtu.be/TMqdQbTELpI  FullyRaw Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram Rawfully Organic Co-op

No comments:

Post a Comment